
WE ARE ON JOURNEY! Both on us are in a the life journey. We are involved many challenge, obstacle and adversity also some life are changing lesson. Nowadays would
love to assist you on your journey. Especially participating to what I learned
from my greatest discovery of the God's miracle. The story of changing life is one of breakthrough in the mission field, I saw and felt people dying in Gospel hunger in Jesus Christ. When finally realized that I need to take a
leap of Faith. “It’s just a test of faith when anxiety
disorder attack, he wants to get closer and become faithful and
accept that we are powerless them the omnipotent God that alway present anytime. When start follow, I experienced a revivifying my first love of Jesus, accepted. I didn’t
earn nor to deserve it. But He took my cautious step of faith and in
return again in accept me with open arms.
No matter how dark it looks? Your obedient and trust in the Lord, with all your heart, your strength and your soul that is all that matters. I understood very little about the life that was taking me Malaysia, rested and show me the real darkness that Christian need to captured and defeat it. Now, through insights gained from the Bible and personal experience, I understand that in our intimate relationship to our living God is the cause of holding on. God want to destroy our Giant, the promised land to the israel that lot of Giant, joshua stand for God's promise, david experiencing defeated giant in receive the blessing.
It would be my honor
to share with you now! Trials have a way of wearing us down and
before long, we don’t think we can put one weary foot in front of another. The
enemy of our soul whispers that we are alone and that we will never make it.
God reassures us that He is with us. God will give us the strength we need; He
will help us and will uphold us. And if God upholds us, we’re going to be best for us.
Often when we're facing a trial, because we don't know what is in our future, we forget that there is God. He transcends time. He is the God of our present and he knows our future as well. It just makes sense that we would let Him guide us since He knows infinitely more about our lives than we do.
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. George Bernard Shaw
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, and surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand:" (Isaiah 41:10)
Ps. Jeremy Jithro Alesna
International Teams Philippines
Impart Digital World







Amen
ReplyDelete